- Early communication: Understand the needs of your clients with full depth of communication. Provide our own professional advice for your consideration.
- Planning: Targeted planning and design based on the information obtained during the previous communication. Maintain communication with customers, allowing customers to better understand each function of the project.
- Plan approval: After the communication and planning, client approves our plan, and according to the plan to enter the development stage.
- Development stage: With the specific requirements of the project plan, develop stable and practical functional components.
- Test: Look for potential loopholes and patch vulnerabilities to lay a solid foundation for stable operation.
- Deployment: Passed the test and formally launched after the calibration and project acceptance.
- After-sale servicesAccording to customer needs, formulate the corresponding post-maintenance plans for long-term stable operation.
WeChat service accounts focus on customer service and CRM. They offer more robust functionality.
Service accounts are the best choice for businesses with a wide base of the audience or with large customer databases, such as airlines and hotels.[/mp_code]
WeChat subscription accounts focus on information and brand communication. They are used much like a daily news feed.
Subscription accounts are the only type of official account that are open to individuals, such as bloggers and celebrities.[/mp_code]
While subscription accounts and service accounts target at external markets, WeChat corporate accounts are primarily for internal communication and management.
With third-party APIs, corporate accounts have multiple internal management functions, such as internal chat room and resource sharing.
Canada’s first company to provide professional WeChat development services